Homefield Road Vets, Haverhill
Salary up to £70,000 depending on experience
Here at Homefield Road Vets, we are seeing a Senior Veterinary Surgeon to join our team. This role would be a mixture of surgery and consultations.
Rota patterns that work for you
Our people are at the heart of everything that we do, that’s why we know that work-life balance is vital in supporting our people to be their best selves. Our flexible approach to rota patterns and working hours offers a balance that truly flexes with you and your lifestyle no matter what stage you are in your career.
The ideal candidate would work 3/4 days per week from 8.30am-6.30pm. Candidates will be required to participate in a rota to cover a limited OOH service. We will also accept applications from part-time candidates.
Join an established practice
We are a purpose-built small animal clinic that consists of a radiography suite, two surgical theatres, separate kennels, and cattery and three consultation rooms. We have equipment such as dental xray, ultrasound and endoscopy. Outside of work our team enjoys taking part in charity walking events, as part of team building, we hold an annual summer party for all the team and their families.
We have an experienced team of Vets and Nurses. We have 3 Senior Vets, 1 new grad Vet, 1 Vet Surgeon split over 2 sites. Our nursing team consists of 6 Registered Veterinary Nurses over two sites, as well as Veterinary Care Assistants and a dedicated Reception team.
Because our employee’s matter
We recognise that our people are fundamental to the success of our business. Investing in our people, premises and processes is at the heart of what we do. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from -
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Non-accidental injury support
- £1200 CPD allowance 5 days paid pro rata
- Certificate support
- Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
- All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- All our Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care
To be part of our exceptional team please contact Taylor Findlay, Talent Partner for a confidential chat on email@example.com or call 07977243724.